Join President Barack Obama and Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff this Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET) for a conversation about the current housing market.
Moderated by Spencer, the President will answer questions submitted by YOU, Zillow’s users and social media community.
You could shape the discussion!
Send your question via video, Twitter or Facebook.
The virtual event will be streamed on zillow.com/whitehouse and Whitehouse.gov.
Original article here.
- President Obama to answer real estate questions alongside Zillow CEO this Wednesday, stock soars (geekwire.com)
- Obama to Answer Housing Questions in Zillow Roundtable (mashable.com)
- Seattle-based Zillow to host Obama Q&A (seattlepi.com)
- Zillow to host Obama housing Q&A; shares rise 6% (marketwatch.com)
- Zillow CEO to host live Q&A with President Obama on housing (bizjournals.com)
- Obama to Discuss Housing with Zillow CEO, Answer Public Questions (xconomy.com)
- Obama to Join Zillow for Forum to Push Real Estate Plan (breitbart.com)
- President Obama to Answer Housing Questions from Zillow Users; Zillow CEO to Moderate Live #AskObamaHousing Event (zillow.mediaroom.com)
- Obama plans housing chat with Zillow (seattletimes.com)